The Tiny needs community support to keep going. Here are some ways you can help.
Farm Stand and Pantry
- Unpacking donation in boxes or shopping bags and organizing them on shelves
- Top shelf: dry beans and grains, canned food
- Middle shelf: produce
- Bottom shelf: plants (or produce if there’s more than can fit on the middle shelf)
- Removing and composting rotting produce and scrap
- Breaking down and recycling any boxes
- Removing garbage
- Checking to that the fridge is running
- Removing anything leaking or past expiration date
- Organizing books
- Kids/YA on the bottom shelf
- Adult on the top shelf
We’d love to connect. Please let us know what you’re interested in doing and when you’re available. If you make a regular visit, that would be great! Thanks!